Got an idea for a product you want to sell but you're not sure how to make it?
Frustrated with testing endless ingredients and formulas of your own and not getting the results you want?
Or maybe you know what you want to sell, but you don't want to have to manage the overhead of expensive ingredients or spend the time sourcing all the materials.
We're here to help!
We source and inventory hundreds of organic botanicals, essential oils, carrier oils, and hydrosols and would love to help you formulate and manufacture your natural skincare + body care products!
We've got two options to choose from...
Design + Development - $300/product
Our Design + Development services is perfect if you:
- Have are an acupuncturist or holistic esthetician and want your own line of products to use during treatments and/or sell to your clients
- Want to start your own skincare brand but don't know how to get started, what to specialize in, or how to formulate products with natural ingredients
This option entails the whole process of formulation including:
- Consulting with you to hear about what kind of ingredients you want to use (and not use)
- Formulating the product itself taking into account the percentages of each ingredient, essential oil safety, and what kind of packaging you'll be using
- Sourcing ingredients - we focus on ethically sourced, organic, fair trade ingredients
- Testing product to make sure it’s effective, stable, and works the way you want it to
- Producing the finished product at the previously agreed upon MOQ
Hourly Consulting - $60/hr
This is a great option if you:
- Already have an idea of what you want to make, but aren’t sure what effect you'd like it to have or how to produce it.
- Are comfortable sourcing your own materials and just want some advice on how to use them
- Want to manufacture your products yourself
- Advising on ingredients to include and what specific conditions the formula will address
- Coming up with percentages of the formula
- Cost analysis to help decide on pricing
- Brand advice
- Label design (with assets provided by client)
Note: Let us know if you'd like to hire us to design your logo, packaging, or other brand assets!