As we transition from Winter into Spring, say hello to radiant skin with Wild Grace’s botanical masks. Herbal masks can be incredibly revitalizing for skin especially through seasonal shifts. Making time for a botanical mask is a great way to give your skin (and soul) a little TLC.
“Our botanical masks highlight the unique water-soluble qualities of plants that are not be available as an oil extract. This is a big reason we love our mask formulas here at Wild Grace." says Katie, founder of Wild Grace.
We recommend using a mask 1-3x per week as part of cleansing your skin. To get the most out of your dry botanical mask (this won't apply to Mel which is already ready-to-apply), here are our top 3 tips:
- Blend your powdered mask with warm water. Just like you would brew herbs with hot water for tea, you want the warmth from the water to begin breaking down and releasing all those water-soluble constituents.
- Let it steep. You wouldn't drink your tea after just 1 minute of steeping and herbal masks are the same way. To fully activate the plant constituents, let it steep for 10 minutes or so.
- Don't let it dry! This is the biggest mistake I see folks making with clay-based masks. Clay can be drying and exponentially more so when it dries on your skin. Keep your clay-based masks damp by patting it with a warm washcloth or misting with a hydrosol. This goes for any mask with clay, not just Wild Grace masks.
Need a bowl for mixing your botanical mask? Grab our custom Wild Grace Mask Bowl here.
With the rebrand, our dry masks have shifted from a 60mL to 100mL jar! Get almost 2x as many masks with less packaging! Each jar contains enough powder for 15-20 uses, lasting you up to 5 months with regular use!
Wild Grace offers two lines of products, our Signature Line & Treatment Line. Products in the Signature Line have been formulated to be nourishing to all skin, no matter the "type". Our Treatment Line contains specific skincare remedies for when your skin needs extra care.
Mel, Latin for Honey. A sweet self-care ritual.
Meet Mel, our brand new honey face mask. Mel will quickly become the skincare ritual you didn’t know you were missing in your life. This gorgeous and uniquely formulated antioxidant mask nourishes and balances all skin:
- The star ingredient of Mel, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial Honey soothes irritated skin and prevents breakouts. Our raw Honey from an apiary down the road also serves as a natural humectant, meaning it will help your skin retain moisture and hydration.
- The high mineral content in Pearl Powder has been found to promote smoother looking skin, reduce the appearance of pore size, eliminate blemishing, and brighten the appearance of skin tone for more even and luminous skin.
- The whole plants we’ve blended into Mel, including Camu Camu, Aronia Berry, and Hibiscus lend to Mel’s Earthy, sweet, berry-like scent and are exceptionally high in Vitamin C and antioxidants and skin repair properties.
If time has been a barrier to masking for you, and you are looking for a supportive mask for all skin types, then Mel Honey Mask is for you!
Customer Love for Mel:
"I absolutely LOVE the Mel Honey Mask. It smells divine! On several occasions, I've opened the jar just to take several deep breaths and take in the grounding aroma. My skin loves this formula - it's become a skincare ritual I didn't know I was missing in my life. The honey in this mask makes it a lot of fun to apply and makes this product feel like a full experience to me (and exactly what I need to slow down the busy world). I can't wait to gift this product to friends!!" -Alyssa A.
Soma, Latin for Body. An embodied experience.
Our most gentle mask, Soma is for sensitized/sensitive, dry, and dehydrated skin. It strengthens, moistens, hydrates, soothes, plumps and reduces redness caused by loss of moisture:
- Our favorite moistening herb, Marshmallow Root, rehydrates dry & irritated tissues, calms redness, and softens skin.
- Tremella, or “snow mushroom” works even more effectively than hyaluronic acid to boost skin hydration and actually pull moisture into the skin. Research shows Tremella increases collagen levels in skin, rehydrates & softens dry skin, and prevents damage to skin cells.
- Our gluten-free Colloidal Oat helps skin retain moisture, improves the skin’s barrier function, and soothes redness and irritation.
This mask will leave your skin feeling incredibly hydrated, soft, and renewed. If you had been using our Cleansing Grains, you will love Soma!
If you have dehydrated, dry/irritated skin or are looking for some deep lipid barrier repair, Soma Hydrating Mask is for you!
Customer Love for Soma:
"My favorite part of the week is when I treat myself to a facial using Soma. I really love the consistency of how it goes on (hard to describe but not too cakey or powdery, just perfect) and how hydrated my skin feels afterward. The new jars and rebranding are fantastic too!"- Jen P.
Claritas, Latin for Brightness. A routine for radiance.
This nutrient-packed mask lightens hyperpigmentation, repairs skin damage, and brightens the skin, restoring your natural radiance and skin tone:
- Our bio-dynamically, Oregon-grown Comfrey hydrates and repairs connective tissue.
- Licorice Root, Gotu Kolu, and Shiso brighten skin tone and work synergistically to promote graceful aging by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
The concentrated vibrancy of this mask is unmatched and benefits may be seen after as little as one use. If you had been using our Pumpkin Enzyme Illuminating Mask, you will love Claritas!
If you are looking to even skin tone, support hyperpigmentation, or repair sun damage, Claritas Brightening Mask is for you!
Rosa, Latin for Rose. Nurture your natural beauty.
Rosa is formulated for oily, acne-prone, congested, overactive skin. Rosa contains mindfully grown herbs and clays with cooling, astringent, and soothing properties:
- Amla is a berry rich in antioxidants and high in Vitamin C. It is deeply nourishing to the skin while its cooling energetics gently calm excess heat that often manifests as blemishing and chronic inflammatory skin conditions.
- Antibacterial Burdock Root reduces breakouts by fighting the bacteria that causes acne. Burdock root also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness, swelling, and irritation associated with acne.
Rosa works to bring your skin back into its natural balance, calming & refreshing your skin. If you had been using our Ondine Mask, you will love Rosa!
If you are struggling with cystic or hormonal acne or inflamed, hot skin, then Rosa Purifying Mask is for you!
Customer Love for Rosa:
"I have easily irritated and acneic skin. I’ve used Rosa a couple times now and I can already see an improvement. Any blemishes I have look and feel smaller the next day and my face feels smoother. I’m so excited to have this in my routine!" -Keira N.